“…the Pilot includes all of Raynor’s safety and security features”
The Raynor Pilot garage door opener is a standard 1/2 HP chain drive garage door opener designed for long life and reliable operation. The Pilot is ideal for all but the heaviest garage doors. For carriage house doors and heavy, solid wooden garage doors, consider the 3/4 HP Raynor Ultra heavy-duty model.
Raynor Features, Safety and Security
The Pilot is amply equipped with a premium, multi-function control panel with vacation lock, a 3-Button Safety Signal™ transmitter and a 2 bulb 200 watt (max.) lighting system with adjustable timer. Raynor’s Soft-Glo™ multi-function control panel, keyless entry and keychain remote can all be added as options.
Manufactured by the Chamberlain Group, the Pilot includes all of Raynor’s safety and security features, including the PosiLock™ security system that keeps your garage door securely locked once it is fully closed.
Also standard on the Pilot are Raynor’s Protector System™ Photo Eyes to stop and reverse the garage door if anything interrupts the beam when the door is opening or closing, and Safety Signal™ rolling code technology to keep potential intruders from steeling your remote transmitter codes.
NOTE: All Raynor garage door openers are sold and installed by a network of professional dealers.
Raynor Pilot Garage Door Opener details
Type of Drive: Chain
Light Source: 200 watts with adjustable time delay
- Safety Signal™ rolling code technology to change the code after every use
- Protector System® Photo Eyes (invisible light beam across the garage opening)
- PosiLock™ security system
- Manual release handle in case of power outage
- Lifetime on motor
- 1 Year warranty on parts
- Safety Signal™ 3-Button Remote Control
- Premium Multi-Function Control Panel with Vacation Lock
- “Smart” Door control that allows easy security code programming
- HomeLink® Compatible
- Safety Signal™ Keyless entry
- Mini Keychain remote controls
- Soft Glo™ Multi-Function Control Panel
Need a Raynor Garage Door Opener Manual?