“…the Navigator includes all of Raynor’s safety and security features”
The Raynor Navigator garage door opener is a 1/3 HP chain drive garage door opener. Designed for value, the Navigator is suitable for single car and lighter weight double car garage doors. For heavier doors, consider the 1/2 HP Raynor Pilot, the 3/4 HP Raynor Ultra heavy-duty, or other more powerful Raynor models.
Raynor Features, Safety and Security
The Navigator is Raynor’s “Economy” model that includes a Security+ 1-Button Safety Signal™ transmitter and a 1-Bulb, 75 watt (max.) lighting system with fixed 4-1/2 minute timer. The garage controller is an illuminated button, much like a doorbell.
Manufactured by the Chamberlain Group, the Navigator includes all of Raynor’s safety and security features, including the PosiLock™ security system that keeps your garage door securely locked once it is fully closed.
The Navigator is equipped with Raynor’s Protector System™ Photo Eyes to stop and reverse the garage door if anything interrupts the beam when the door is opening or closing, and Safety Signal™ rolling code technology to keep potential intruders from steeling your remote transmitter codes.
NOTE: All Raynor garage door openers are sold and installed by a network of professional dealers.
Raynor Navigator Garage Door Opener details
Type of Drive: Chain
Light Source: 75 watts with preset delay timer
- Safety Signal™ rolling code technology to change the code after every use
- Protector System® Photo Eyes (invisible light beam across the garage opening)
- PosiLock™ security system
- Manual release handle in case of power outage
- 4 Years on the motor
- 1 Year warranty on parts
- Economical Model
- Security+ 1-Button Remote Control
- Illuminated Control Button (like a doorbell)
- HomeLink® Compatible
- Safety Signal™ Keyless entry
- Mini Keychain remote controls
- Multi-Function Control Panels
Need a Raynor Garage Door Opener Manual?