Model LD050 – Chain or Belt Drive
“The Linear model LD050 comes standard with a deluxe wall-mounted control
panel and a 3-button remote control transmitter.”
The Linear garage door opener model LD050 is a 1/2 HP medium duty garage door opener that can be installed with a chain drive or belt drive lifting mechanism. This mid-level Linear model is suitable for many single and double car garage doors.
For heavy carriage house doors and solid wooden garage doors, you shouldconsider the more powerful 3/4 HP Linear LC075 model.
The Linear model LD050 comes standard with a deluxe wall-mounted control panel and a 3-button remote control transmitter. The control panel is illuminated, features large buttons and a courtesy light switch, and includes “vacation mode” to disable the remote control transmitters when you are away.
The LD050 also includes a Lifetime warranty on the motor and belt, a step up from the 10-year LD033 warranty.
Like its less powerful LD033 sibling, the Linear garage door opener model LD050 is equipped with typical safety and security features. Standard are the infrared sensing beam, rolling code technology to prevent the theft of your opening code, and a “park” feature that allows you to stop the garage door in an open position during the opening or closing cycle for ventilation or access (for your small pet, for example).
NOTE: All Linear garage door openers are sold through a professional dealer network. Door rails are available for 7, 8 or 10 foot tall garage doors.
Linear Garage Door Opener Model LD050 features
Type of Drive: Belt or Chain
Light Source: 100 watts (max.) Single Light with Five Minute time delay
- Rolling code remote controls
- Vacation Mode to disable remote control transmitters from the wall control
- Obstacle Sensing Beam to reverse and fully open garage door when beam is interrupted
- Door reversal when door senses it is closing on an obstruction
- Self-diagnostic system to continuously perform system checks for proper operator functions
- Manual door release & quick-disconnect trolley
- Lifetime on Motor
- 5 -Years on mechanical parts
- 1-Year on Electronics
- Lifetime on belt
- 3-Button Remote Control
- Deluxe Wall Station with Illuminated Control Panel & Vacation Mode
- Intermediate Open/Close Feature to to “Park” the door in either direction
- Rust proof rolled steel T-rail
- Chain or Belt Drive Lifting Mechanism
- Miniature Keyring Remote Transmittors
- Variety of Multi-Button Transmitters
- Wireless Entry Keypad
- 7, 8 or 10 foot rail length
Installation Instructions and User Manual