Chamberlain offers two Clicker garage door opener models. The Clicker garage door remote control with two buttons and universal compatibility, and the Clicker garage door keypad.
Designed to work with many garage door opener models, Chamberlain’s Clicker garage remotes are a great choice if you need an extra garage remote or a replacement. Here are the details:
|Clicker Universal Garage Door Opener – KLIK1U Remote Control|
Clicker Universal Garage Door Opener – KLIK1U
The two-button Clicker universal garage door opener works with most major garage door opener models and is easy to program. The KLIK1U has two buttons that operate independent of each other, allowing it to be used with more than one garage door opener at the same time. If you have lost or damaged one of your garage door remotes, the Clicker garage remote can fill the bill.
Clicker Garage Door Opener – KLIK1U Features
- 2 Independent Buttons – Can be used on multiple garage door openers or gates. Can even be used with openers made by different manufacturers with different transmission frequencies.
- Quick Programming – Use the Smart/Learn button if your garage door opener has that feature, or match the DIP switches on the Clicker remote control with the ones on the garage door opener power head.
- Makes adding a second remote easy
- Works with most major brands of garage door openers
- Great as an additional remote for new drivers in your household, house guests or contractors
- Comes with a battery for immediate use
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Clicker Garage Door Opener – KLIK1U Programming
The KLIK1U is easy to program with one of two methods, depending on who manufactured your garage door opener power head. Programming is accomplished using the “Smart/Learn” button and DIP switch settings on the remote control and garage door opener power head.
See the Clicker garage door opener manual for specifics. You can even find a video at www.chamberlain-DIY.com with programming instructions.
|Clicker Universal Garage Door Opener Keypad – KLIK2U|
Clicker Universal Garage Door Opener
Keypad – KLIK2U
The Clicker universal garage door opener keypad is a universal, keyless entry keypad with one operating frequency. It can be programmed to work with the garage door opener of your choice.
Compatibility for the Clicker wireless keyless entry keypad includes most major brands of garage door openers, including Chamberlain (of course), Genie, Craftsman, LiftMaster, Wayne-Dalton, Stanley, Linear (and Moore-o-Matic) and Overhead Door.
Clicker Universal Garage Door Opener Keypad – KLIK2U Features
- Universally compatible with most garage door openers
- Wireless installation
- Can be used to replace your non-working keyless entry keypad
- A great addition to your current garage door opener system
- Includes one 9-volt battery for immediate use
- Protective cover is weather proof
- Keypad is back lit for convenient nighttime use
- Easily programmed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Other Universal Garage Door Opener Options
While the Clicker garage door opener remote is one of the most versatile and popular options, there are others available. Most garage door opener manufacturersmake replacement garage door remotes for their brand of opener and some also make universal remotes. Return to the garage door remotes page to view other universal remotes for garage doors.
Garage Door Safety Note: If your garage door opener was manufactured before 1993, it probably does not have garage door sensors or other modern safety features. Universal remotes for garage doors are great if your garage door opener is still serviceable and safe.
Without modern safety features like auto reverse, safety sensors, manual door release, etc., a small child, pet, or your car may be unnecessarily damaged, or worse. Buying a Clicker garage door opener remote may solve your problem in the short term, but it is strongly advisable to upgrade your garage door openerfor safety’s sake.
There are at least 6 good reasons to consider a garage door opener replacement.